[luau] OT: windows 2000 networking

Lance Chong xca0025 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:04:01 PDT 2002

Plus, make sure that at least one of the machines is running the Computer
Browser Service.  They should be turned on by default on Win2Ks.  Only if
you have SMB services (e.g. File/Print sharing) running, you will see
another computer listed under the Network Places.

Of course all of these wouldn't matter if both machines are not in the same
subnet.