[luau] BIG sendmail prob.

Florian Hines frhines at swbell.net
Sat Aug 24 18:40:01 PDT 2002

I've figured out part of the sendmail problem, my isp restored a router from
a set of back ups that was a lil to old and i had mixed old/new ip's (i had
gotten another set....i was on the phone with tech support for of and on for
5 hours the lady didn't believe me she kept running line tests saying its
clear.) so mail.xxxxx.com was pointing to IP's that no longer existed, while
my web server ip's where still ok.

I've got everything pointing to my mirrored server, did a clean install on
this one, it was time i up-graded the hard drive anyway. (I was with out a
firewall script for a few days so i figured better safe than sorry).

I've got the whole psionic suite running on both machines now so i guess
i'll keep a close eye on them for a few days.

Flo