[luau] Limbo 3 ("Null")

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 24 14:24:00 PDT 2002

Red Hat Limbo 3 ("Null") is so professionally done and so polished that,
I believe, it will send a huge shock wave, not only to other Linux
distros but to Microsoft as well.

At the first sight, I did not like Limbo 3 at all, because it totally
messed up the default setup of KDE (Red Hat has made a "GNOME-ized KDE).

But after a few days, I must admit that I am very impressed with what
Red Hat has done to GNOME (I never thought there was any hope in GNOME),
and the default setup that causes KDE and GNOME to share the same
desktop files.