[luau] School needs a Network PPTP server

Brian Low brianl at royalstate.com
Thu Aug 22 09:13:01 PDT 2002

Aloha all,
   I have been working with DOE and Voyager- A Public Charter School.
DOE is requiring the school to setup a client to Server VPN with the DOE
network.  They currently have a DSL link into the school.  They would be
using the DSL for the VPN (PPTP)connection. I was wondering if there is
a VPN Server for outgoing traffic from the internal network that can
route between the VPN side of the network and the internet.  I do have a
specific IP which is where the PPTP must connect to.  Any help would be
great.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Low