[luau] PowerPoint Alternative

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 21 11:41:00 PDT 2002

> But basically, I want to create an HTML file, with which I can
> control/confine each "slide"

> within a screen, use the page-down key to move from one slide/screen
> to the next, and

> quickly jump from one slide/screen to another.  Is this possible?

Well, I think you might have to do some manual JavaScript editing to get
the page-down
effect to work, but you can always write your documents in LaTeX and convert
them to html slides.   Alternatively, if you are willing to do PDF
(which most computers
have readers for), there are a  lot of options (and you get your
page-down functionality
for free).

A quick search of google produced this page:

http://www.miwie.org/presentations/presentations.html

--Ray