[luau] RH 7.2 vs. 7.3 questions

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Aug 19 17:29:01 PDT 2002

Yeah sharky.....

I've been in a quandry on what email system to move to....I just don't have
the time to make a career out of supporting sendmail, so it's either postifx
(direct drop in for sendmail) or qmail.  Lots of folks seem to like
qmail...just a hassle to create all those accounts since it separates
functions into small portions and assigns a user to each function.  The idea
is that if you compromise one, you don't lose the rest....at least that's
how it works in theory.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab