[luau] Virus Scan/Checker

Dan George linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 17 08:19:01 PDT 2002

I need a good virus scanner like Innoculate for Linux.  Any suggestions.
 I just got hammered with a virus and had to wipe out all my data on my
laptop
before I tried to send any emails to anyone.  I noticed this when I was
unable to send emails to my intented clients and instead they were going
to a folder which I guess someone created a user account on disguised as
a MPLUG member.  I didnt check everyone on the list, which was my
mistake, and
assumed it could have been someone on the list I didnt know.  The email
was disquised as a newbie needing hardware compliant PDA for 7.3.

Dan