[luau] Software RAID (Donation of Oracle 9i Linux)

Dan George LinuxDan at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 15 16:23:00 PDT 2002

Add RAID to 4 drives better. I have 5-20gb hdds and have RAID on the last 4.
You cant add RAID to the hdd you have the OS installed. I have 1,5. Good to
have Parity especially with the electrical systems here in Hawaii where the
average lifespan of a P/S is 1 1/2 years. Too
much flux in the voltage.