[luau] Linux games

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Aug 14 20:43:01 PDT 2002

Yes, I purchased 3 licenses of UT just for use on Linux boxen  - if it
didn't run natively, I wouldn't like it so much.

MonMotha, I must respectfully remind you that the subscription I paid
for is one of the few things that encourages developers who need
financial incentives to work on Linux software.  Also, there are several
things that require WineX, and won't run on Wine alone.

-Jeff