[luau] Procmail - was -video card follow up

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Aug 14 16:40:00 PDT 2002

On Wednesday 14 August 2002 14:30, you wrote:
> I gather my mail from my ISP with IMAP wrapped in SSH.  That way all of my
> mail is encrypted and my password is not sent in the clear every 10
> minutes. This part took me the longest to get working correctly.

This was very very helpful as well.  I was planning on using secure imap once
I got it running.  Do you have strong feelings about wrapping your imap
sessions in ssh versus secure imap?  I know that I don't want to send my
password in text, but, I don't really know one encryption to be better than
the other.

thanks again for the very insightful configuration.  I see even better now.

scott