[luau] Procmail - was -video card follow up

Yuser yuser at hi.net
Wed Aug 14 14:28:01 PDT 2002

> A reminder:  I would love to see your procmail recipes.  I am
> configuring my  imap server to be my primary repository, and I want
> fetchmail to get it and  procmail to sort it.  The syntax perplexed me
> at first examination of the  procmail man pages, so I would like to
> take you up on your offer to post your  recipe(s).

Here is my procmailrc on the ISP end.  This is where all my mail is
centrally collected via fetchmail from my various accounts, it is spam
filtered and delivered to my inbox, /dev/null, or a folder called spam
depending on the rules.

#       Mailing Lists

#       Bugtraq
:0:
* ^List-Id:.*bugtraq*
/var/spool/mail/yuser

#       NT Bugtraq
:0:
* ^Sender:.*NTBugtraq*
/var/spool/mail/yuser

#       Luau
:0:
* ^(To|Cc):.*luau*
/var/spool/mail/yuser

:0:
* ^(To|Cc):.*epic\.org
/var/spool/mail/yuser

# Block executable attachments

#:0 B

#       Specific blocks
:0:
* ^(From|Cc):.*com\.ar
/dev/null

:0:
* ^From:.*LiauhW001 at hawaii\.rr\.com
/dev/null

:0:
* ^From:.*viddepot at myvideostore\.com
/dev/null

:0:
* ^From:.*newsletter at buycoin\.com
/dev/null

# Put messages that are not explicitly to me in a different folder
# These are my addresses that I use and are picked up here.
# If mail not explicitly TO:CC one of these addresses, and not
# already filtered out above, they are trashed.
:0:
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxke_address at bigfoot\.com
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxser at whoever\.com
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxser at hi\.net
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxser at pohaku\.hi\.net
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxash at comcast\.net
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxnettelee at comcast\.net
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxva\.tech at comcast\.net
* !^(To|Cc):.*xxke_address at comcast\.net
* !^(To|Cc|From):.*devicexx at null\.net
* !^(To|Cc|From):.*xxser at xxwhoever\.net
* !^(To|Cc|From):.*xxke_address at fuckmicrosoft\.com
/home/yuser/mail/spam

# Forward a copy of mail from ebay to my ebay cell address to my cell
# phone

:0 c