[luau] To Ray- (editors)

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Wed Aug 14 14:36:01 PDT 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Ray Strode wrote:
>I don't know too much about emacs, to be honest.  I used XEmacs
>when I first got into linux for small programming projects, but then
>I discovered vim and have been using it ever since.

Odd, I went the other direction.  I started with vi, then moved to nedit,
and then finally to XEmacs.  In all cases, I had to memorize keystrokes.
If I had to do that anyway, I prefer an editor without modes.  I stopped
using nedit because I wanted something that also worked on Windows, so I
can use the same editor both at home and at work.

I haven't used the MULE feature though.

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org