[luau] To Ray-

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 14 13:37:00 PDT 2002

Hi Wayne,

> I have been told quite a few times that you are our local vi expert.

I wouldn't call myself an expert.  I do know how to use vim, somewhat,
however.

> Is there any way I can see MULE at work?

MULE is an Emacs thing, I believe (not vi).  What do you need it for?
Inputting Japanese characters or something along those lines?

I don't know too much about emacs, to be honest.  I used XEmacs
when I first got into linux for small programming projects, but then
I discovered vim and have been using it ever since.

--Ray