[luau] LDAP w/Outlook

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 14 14:35:01 PDT 2002

UH already has something working already....you can get some information
from:

http://www.hawaii.edu/ldap

There is a procedure on how to use outlook with the UH LDAP server.....not
to mention they also have http: examples on how to use a browser for ldap
lookups...

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept