[luau] LDAP w/Outlook

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 14 13:30:00 PDT 2002

>Anyone have any experience setting up an LDAP server on RH and getting
>Outlook to use it as an address book/contacts list - I could really use
>some help, even some one to collaborate with.  TIA

I've setup a LDAP server on RedHat before, but I've never used the ldap
server for anything but
authentication.  It's probably not too difficult though.  Chances are
the default schemas will
already have what you need, so then it should just be a matter of adding
entries with ldapadd.

Is there any bumps you are running into, or you jsut don't know where to
start?

--Ray