[luau] LTSP Hardware Cleanup and Inventory

Carl Tucker cft at panix.com
Sat Aug 10 10:34:00 PDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 08:19:20AM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:

> The deal this weekend is that I will be in Space 2 at some point that I hope
> is good for some of the rest of you.  I will be figuring out what we have and
> documenting it for Jimen to place on the Wiki.  I would love to meet any of
> you wanting to help and willing to give up some of this beautiful weather.

I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what I could do.  I know FreeBSD
fairly well, and I've used Linux (a long time ago), but I don't know
very much about diskless systems.  I know very little about hardware.

I live near the Pearl Harbor Nimitz gate, so that's pretty close to
Pricebusters.  If someone's willing to hand-hold enough for me
to learn to do something useful, I can help evenings and part of
each weekend.

--
Carl Tucker
cft at panix.com