[luau] Oracle Pro C on Linux

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 9 16:45:01 PDT 2002

>I have installed Oracle Pro C/C++ 8.1.7 on RH 7.3. However I cannot
>compile even sample programs that come with the download.

I've never used or even heard of that particular compiler, but it's
conceivable to me that it
isn't compatible with gcc's header files.  If the full install of the
compiler is local to
$ORACLE_HOME, I would change sys_include to only include that directory
and not
any of the gcc ones.  Another option might be to remove gcc from your
system completely.

Again, I'm only guessing.  I would have to read up on the compiler more,
before I could
give a qualified answer.  If you post relevant links, I will see what I
can find out.

--Ray