[luau] Tuesday night monitors transport

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Tue Aug 6 07:37:01 PDT 2002

Warren Togami wrote:

> Tuesday night I hope we can transport the monitors from Mid-Pacific to
> Pricebusters for storage.  Classes start at Mid-Pacific very soon, so we
> need to clear out that classroom ASAP.
>
> I will be at the Mid-Pacific Tech Lab at 5:45pm Tuesday night.  We will
> need two or more cars for moving monitors from different locations on
> campus then directly to Pricebusters.  Perhaps 50 monitors will need to
> be transported to Pricebusters, not including 15 that Wilson Chan will
> take to St. John school tomorrow night.
>
> We will also need extra people to help load monitors into cars at
> Mid-Pac, and people to quickly unload monitors at Pricebusters.
>
> Should we deliver the broken monitors to Royal Data another day?  Can
> someone please call him and ask if he wants 20+ monitors ranging from
> broken, blurry, fuzzy or dim.
>
> Scott, could you please work this out with Pricebusters?  Perhaps for
> arrival around between 7:15-8:00pm.  If this cannot work for
> Pricebusters Tuesday night, please let the list know before 3pm Tuesday
> afternoon so we can reschedule.
>
> Could someone also post the street address, map & driving directions to
> Pricebusters?
>
> Thanks,
> Warren

Hi Warren,

I can be a Price Busters at 7:15 Tuesday Night at Price Busters to help
place the Monitors on pallets that they have put out for that purpose.
Julie will be there as well. The area for the monitors is just outside
the store room, which is too full and will be inventoried and
reorganized when Scott gets back I think from reading the posts.

The Price Busters store is in the Shopping center across from the
stadium where Kmart and FoodLand (SackandSave)are located. Price Busters
is next to Checker Auto.