[luau] Tuesday night monitors transport

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Aug 6 02:03:00 PDT 2002

Tuesday night I hope we can transport the monitors from Mid-Pacific to
Pricebusters for storage.  Classes start at Mid-Pacific very soon, so we
need to clear out that classroom ASAP.

I will be at the Mid-Pacific Tech Lab at 5:45pm Tuesday night.  We will
need two or more cars for moving monitors from different locations on
campus then directly to Pricebusters.  Perhaps 50 monitors will need to
be transported to Pricebusters, not including 15 that Wilson Chan will
take to St. John school tomorrow night.

We will also need extra people to help load monitors into cars at
Mid-Pac, and people to quickly unload monitors at Pricebusters.

Should we deliver the broken monitors to Royal Data another day?  Can
someone please call him and ask if he wants 20+ monitors ranging from
broken, blurry, fuzzy or dim.

Scott, could you please work this out with Pricebusters?  Perhaps for
arrival around between 7:15-8:00pm.  If this cannot work for
Pricebusters Tuesday night, please let the list know before 3pm Tuesday
afternoon so we can reschedule.

Could someone also post the street address, map & driving directions to
Pricebusters?

Thanks,
Warren