[luau] 2.4.19 is out!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Aug 3 20:36:00 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "MonMotha" <monmotha at indy.rr.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [luau] 2.4.19 is out!

> Is there any interest in this?  Has anyone tried it?  I'd really like
> feedback from people (even if it's just "it works, love it").  I know so
> far of one person running on this patch and she is having trouble with
> the radeon 8500 framebuffer and X DRI/DRM, so it's possible bugs are
> cropping up.
>
> --MonMotha

Sorry I don't personally have time to test this tree this week, however I am
looking for a regularly maintained custom tree that merges the vserver patch
into Red Hat's kernel tree.

http://ccache.samba.org/
On a related note, may I recommend this ccache tool for those who do
frequent make and make clean with only minor changes to source code.  ccache
is a compiler cache for gcc that will ALWAYS output the same .o file as gcc
itself.  For this type of compilation it saves TONS of development build
time.  It is also great for automated CVS builds.  It was written by one of
the Samba developers to make CVS builds much quicker for quicker turnaround
in bug & regression testing of Samba CVS.