[luau] Need a volunteer to haul 30 17" monitors to Mid Pacific Institute for LTSP lab project

Dean Fujioka surfdean at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 3 10:11:01 PDT 2002

Brian--
Sorry I haven't called Julie, but it sounds like you have a handle on
things.  I can help, but I am crippled, as I have a stiff neck and a
deeply bruised thigh, and I'll be walking around as if I have a neck
brace on. I will come down and do what I can, though.  What time were
you thinking about?

dean