[luau] Need a volunteer to haul 30 17" monitors to Mid Pacific Institute for LTSP lab project

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Aug 2 12:16:00 PDT 2002

Update:
Brian Low is picking up the 17" monitors from the military today at 1:00pm,
then dropping them off at Midpac around 2:30pm.  He is then taking the 15"
monitors at Midpac to Pricebusters for storage.  Thanks Brian!

We still need to discuss the broken monitor situation with Royal Data, so we
will deal with those early next week.