[luau] Need a volunteer to haul 30 17" monitors to Mid Pacific Institute for LTSP lab project

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Aug 2 11:17:00 PDT 2002

Al,

Thanks for taking care of that for us.  You and Julie are huge (figuratively,
not literally) :-)  I will be back next week to help store these neatly or
deploy them if needed.  Sorry for the latency, I lost my cable modem link for
a few days here.  Also, my thanks to whoever took the time to help transport
these monitors, and of course to you, Jeff, for the stuff.

scott