[luau] Join the EFF

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Tue Apr 30 17:53:52 PDT 2002

You might have to remind them about the T-Shirt.  I donated around $120 last year and got squat.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 02:17:41PM -1000, Jeff Mings wrote:
> I just joined the EFF and noticed that the lowest annual fee is $25, which is
> pretty darn cheap.  I joined at the $65 rate, so I'll get a t-shirt sent to
> me, but more importantly, I wanted to do a little more to support an
> organization that is becoming more and more the best chance to keep truly
> unjust and plainly evil legislation from being forced upon us.  There's been
> a lot of discussion about fighting incredibly twisted and even perverse
> attempts to take away what is important to us.  Give up a few minutes and a
> few dollars at http://www.eff.org/perl/join to do your duty as a user of Open
> Source and as an American who won't bend over and let the powers that be have
> their selfish way.
>
> Do it now.
>
> -Jeff

"The human brain is like an enormous fish - it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see." - Monty Python
GPG key: http://linefeed.org/~epsas/epsas.asc
fingerprint: 4819 FBE0 5BE3 83FE E788  1AA4 A91C 5FB0 E3FF 4F9D