[luau] WineX rocks

Toky toky at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 10:56:11 PDT 2002

I've seen UT on Linux and it does Fly!!! But I saw it on a V3 card (Wich
made it look so much better) I wonder if the glide API is still
available for this newer versions of linux, and if they would take
advantage of my V5.

Any idea?
I haven't even heard the word "Lanparty" in over a year!!! It brings
back such good memories...  PLS let me know if any of you are willing to
have a lanparty, I'd do anything to help to get it going... (I've setup
80+ players) lanparties, I have all the games and patches that would be
needed

ext-toky at hawaii.rr.com