[luau] HDD-less Linux

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Fri Apr 26 21:23:51 PDT 2002

 Dustin Cross wrote:
> > MonMotha,
> >
> > Do you have PPP and dial-on-demand support on your floppy?  I need to set
> > up a system to share a dial-up connection between 8 Windows PCs networked
> > together (until our DSL gets installed in a few weeks).  I have a 486DX50
> > or a 486DX4-100 to choose from and hopefully there are enough working parts
> > to get one complete system.  I was looking at LRP, but I though I would ask
> > about your floppy linux.
> >
> > Dusty
#####################

Dusty,

You can use freesco .027 for what you need.
http://freesco.org

Easy to install. We use it all the time on firewall/routers
It has lan to ppp already as an option.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & FreeBSD 4.4 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing. Phone
808-622-0043