[luau] Saving your /home (was Gnomba Connection)

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Apr 26 17:12:06 PDT 2002

Ralph, if you just want to save your home directory when you install RH7.2,
just don't format it when you're installing.  I.e., use RH's disk druid when
setting up the partitions, and make _very_ certain that you don't check the
format/test for bad blocks selection for /home.  Then, your /home directory
will be left alone.

-Jeff