[luau] A Mission For Luau

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Thu Apr 25 20:25:18 PDT 2002

I forgot about ltsp for schools.  These could make good clients, but the
school would still need a fast server and fast network.  Not too expensive,
but more than most schools have.  I was talking to the guy at Hawaii
Computer Recycling a while back about the Sun Sparc2s he has that would
make great diskless clients (the only problem is they only support 8 bit
color) and he can't get rid of them.

http://www.pucebaboon.com/SLXT/

Dusty