[luau] funny techie way of thinking.....

Elizabeth Long lizlong at geek.com
Wed Apr 24 06:40:58 PDT 2002

Subject: Fw: Boyfriend 5.0

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed
slowdown in the performance of flower and jewelry - applications
that
had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs,
such
as Romance 9.9 and installed undesirable programs such as NFL
5.0 and
NBA 3.0.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply
crashes
the system.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to
no avail.

What can I do?
Desperate

Dear Desperate:

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 is an entertainment package,

while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Install Tears 6.2 and enter the command C:\ I THOUGHT YOU LOVED
ME.
Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Guilty
3.0
and Flowers 7.0.

But, remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy

Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1.

Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create Snoring Loudly.WAV

files.

DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend
program.
These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have
a limited
memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.

You might consider buying additional software to improve performance.
personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 6.9.

Good luck,
Techie