[luau] Interesting Day..

Yuser yuser at hi.net
Sat Apr 20 21:23:34 PDT 2002

Had an intesting day at work today..  I got to see Bill Gates and quite a
few members of the legal team.
Do to the locations of IMF and other various scheduled protests in DC
today, they decided to move the team away to our office a few blocks from
the scheduled action.  I was called in to get our firms people access to
our local  network and printers, they are from a different office so all I
had to do was change thier context on the Novell side and provide a
local user account for the NT/2000 side.  I also had to find out how many
analog lines the MS and other groups needed for thier own remote access.
I was waiting to enter a closed conference room to figure out what was
needed and sure enough out he came.  It was pretty uneventful, I went
about my business, grabbed some food and came back home.  I did not want
to hang out downtown with all that stuff going on..  I thought about
wearing my Linux shirt but I figured that would not make good economic
sense on my part!