[luau] help with learning to program?

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Wed Apr 17 17:28:46 PDT 2002

I would be willing to teach an introductory programming class.  For various reasons, the language I would teach is Python, not C.  C is a great language for low-level programming, but in my opinion high-level languages like Python should be taught first.

It is easy to write bad C or Perl code, but much harder to write bad Python code. Python is a great "base" for learning other programming languages as the syntax of Python encourages good coding behavior.

Okay, I am getting off of the Python high-horse... =)

Take care,
Charles