[luau] computer set-up advice

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 16 18:08:51 PDT 2002

I need some opinions/advice here as to this computer set-up:

Computer 1: Pentium 200MHZ 128MB Ram HD ?? (gotta buy)
OS: Linux Mandrake 8.2
Services: Webserver, IP Masquerading, Firewall, Squirrelmail

Computer 2: Athlon 700MHZ 256MB Ram
OS: Linux Mandrake 8.2/win4lin, Windows 98
Services: Video capture/editing, graphics, sound capture/editing, surfing
the web, etc...

Computer 3: possibly
OS: Windows 95

I guess my main question is, Is computer 1 powerful enough to provide those
services? If so, is this reasonably easy to set-up? Will the files on
computer 1 be accessible from computers 2 & 3?

Thanks,
Rodney

--
Take Action! Oppose the CBDTPA!