[luau] Where's the Linuxconf* RPM in RH 7.3 Beta?

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Apr 10 09:46:09 PDT 2002

It looks like it will take me as long to move away from 7.2 as it did
from 6.2  Or, maybe it's time for a change.  In a head to head install
on identical laptops pitting redhat 7.2 against mdrake 8.2, mdrake
dominated in hardware recognition and configuration (always does)  and
of course offers more window managers.  Once running, they are the same.

I will miss Linuxconf.  Will Debian drop apt-get next?