[luau] network problem

Deven Phillips cytronix at lava.net
Wed Apr 10 09:37:33 PDT 2002

Hee Hee,

	Warren, I think you misunderstood. I was asking if it was road runner
or not. If it is not and this is on a leased line, then it sounds like a
CSU/DSU config problem. I have seen people get their timing on their
CSU/DSUs off by just a few microseconds and then like every couple of
hours the connection drops for 30 seconds and then comes back into sync.