[luau] HTML Frames & browser problems

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 10:19:18 PDT 2002

Hopefully someone can help me here, I have converted my webpage so that it
uses frames. I have 2 frames, one on the left, one on the right. When you
click on a link in the left frame, it is supposed to show up in the right
frame. I have tested it in Mozilla, Galeon, Konqueror, and IE and it works
just fine. However when I try it in netscape, netscape opens up a new window
everytime a link on the left s clicked. Does anyone know why? I don't know
much about HTML, just the basics so I'm puzzled as to why.

Thanks,
Rodney
--
Take Action! Oppose the CBDTPA!