[luau] Still curious about OSX display speed

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Sun Apr 7 17:41:01 PDT 2002

Thanks for the informative endorsement, Scott!

    I have to ask, though,  how is graphic performance (i.e., with
Aqua), compared to ppc Linux or Yellow Dog Linux on the same hardware?
 E.g., if I run several sets of graphic filters or script-fu in Gimp,
 how would the fastest linux version be likely to compare against OSX in
terms of completion times?

Thanks,
-Jeff