[luau] what is the minimal install for firewall?

Jon jonr at destar.net
Fri Apr 5 20:57:40 PST 2002

I want to setup a firewall using iptables and was wondering what's a
good operating system to use and how small the installation can be. Is
there any good walk thru's for doing this? Or can someone give me some
good advice? I want to use monmotha's firewall script but I dont want a
complete install for just a firewall box. I would also like to redo my
mail and dns servers this weekend and want to use the app Warren talked
about when they rebuilt their servers, does it work with freebsd4.5? Or
should I use netbsd?

Thanks for any help,

Jon