[luau] freebsd and debian mirror info

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Apr 6 12:14:10 PST 2002

I think this videl stuff should be reserved primarily for users in
Hawaii.  As for having the entire debian and freebsd system I doubt it's
necessary.
I'm mostly interested in trying different ISO's as they come out.  The
present videl offers have been good for Mandrake and Red Hat. but I
don't think we need all that they offer on the videl site.  Some things
like KDE3 would be nice to have on videl.  Of course I don't know what
can be done, or can't.  I'm just expressing my personal thoughts.