[luau] Want Mirrors?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Apr 6 03:18:29 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dustin Cross" <dusty at sandust.com>
To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [luau] Want Mirrors?

> SuSE 7.3!  Specifically the Sparc versions!  The only update server I have
> found to have the SuSE 7.3 Sparc64 updates is in Hungry!!
>
> Dusty

Can you find an rsync or automatic FTP mirroring script for this so it can
be automated in cron?

I was personally thinking SuSE 7.3 x86 because there are a few users locally
(including me, soon if my plans at Mid-Pac work out), but not really SPARC
due to space limitations.  Are there any other SuSE SPARC users in Hawaii?
If there are several people I'll put it higher on the priority list.