[luau] OS X - Really a Unix that will let me run Mac?

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 18:03:16 PST 2002

I have a beautiful button menu system that runs on ICE on Mandrake and
some other distributions.  I've made a custom theme based on
"sortofaqua" that's enough different that I've renamed it 21N157W.  The
whole thing makes ICE much more user friendly and of course quicker than
KDE.  It's has the look of the OS-X GUI without the bloat and is
probably almost as user friendly or maybe even more user friendly.