Special Screening of "Revolution OS"

David Oshiro davido at professionalresults.com
Wed Sep 26 19:03:57 PDT 2001

Your support will be appreciated by not only HIFF and Hawaiian Hard Drive,
but the Open Source community as well. The more people are exposed to Open
Source and hear the truths from the people who make up the Open Source
community, the more likely they are to make better decisions.

We all know of the misinformation the media and Open Source opponents have
been spreading to the general public. Let's let them get the real story and
make their minds up for themselves.

David Oshiro
Managing Editor
Hawaiian Hard Drive