ALOHA mailing list online!!!

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Tue Sep 25 17:31:26 PDT 2001

Hi all!!!

	I just finished writing my mailing list manager program. It is written in
PHP and uses Postgres to store the messages. I will be writing a web based
archive program for it in the next few days as well. Currently, subscribe and
unsubscribe work. Sending messages to the list works. I intend to add other
admin functions as well. You can subscribe by sending an email to
aloha at viata.com with the subject of "subscribe" (not case sensitive) and
reply to the confirmation request. Please test it out and let me know what
you think.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata, Inc.
--
Sorry for the lousy spelling, but my laptop battery is runn...