LUAU Site and List

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Sep 24 00:07:44 PDT 2001

I agree.  The name is unimportant.  If people want to distance themselves
from the name LUAU, think of a better name.  I can't think of a name.  (But
again, I don't care.)

I must clarify what I mean about a second mailing list.  LUAU-ANNOUNCE would
be only for announcements of meetings and events.  I feel that this is
needed, because announcements become lost among the bulk of mail in the
discussion list.  Yes, there's many folks out there that skip most of the
mail messages.  LUAU-ANNOUNCE would be very infrequent, so they wont be
filtered and they wont be missed.

You already read all LUAU mail?  Good.  You don't need to subscribe to
LUAU-ANNOUNCE, because all mail will be posted to both lists.  We can also
post everything from LUAU-ANNOUNCE on the ALOHA weblog.