ZDNet: KDE 2.2.1 rivals Windows

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Sep 22 13:38:48 PDT 2001

I agree with Dusty!

Star office is all I've used here for two years.

If a client wants a file I have and they are running MS
Office ( Two of them have recently had machines die with the
Virus or worms from their emails) I just send them the
files  they need to reinstall in .xls ( or whatever M$
format ) after (if) they get back up. One of them using MS
Office is still knocked out.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.