ZDNet: KDE 2.2.1 rivals Windows

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Sep 22 00:57:52 PDT 2001

Kapital personal accounting software (but not business)
http://www.thekompany.com/products/kapital/index.php3?dhtml_ok=1

There actually is LOTS of larger business accounting software packages
available for Linux and other Unix platforms, but they are very expensive,
proprietary and not very mainstream.  A few months ago I searched the web
for "linux accounting" and found over 20 pieces of software... though none
with free trials.

Vector drawing programs?  Kontour, Sodipodi, Sketch