Special Screening of "Revolution OS"

David Oshiro davido at professionalresults.com
Fri Sep 21 15:57:03 PDT 2001

The Film Festival does not have a single location. Because of the large
number of films that are showed during the week, they require multiple
screening locations. Last year films were showed at Consolidated Theaters,
Signature Theatres, UH and the Convention Center.

We have been working with HIFF on this special screening and have been
informed that the large auditorium at the Convention Center is the most
likely place they will show the film. They have no idea who will be
interested in seeing a film like this, which is why we at Hawaiian Hard
Drive is putting the feelers out in the computer community.

David Oshiro
Managing Editor
Hawaiian Hard Drive