Special Screening of "Revolution OS"

Wayne iw at ukulele.com
Thu Sep 20 19:32:54 PDT 2001

On 20 Sep 2001, at 12:16, David Oshiro wrote:

> The Film Festival is from November 2 through the 11th. They are still
> in the process of scheduling all the movies. What we know so far is
> that it will be shown at the Hawaii Convention Center where the
> auditorium seats about 450 people.

The Festival was at the Convention Center last year. However,
there are several rooms available for screening. There's an
auditorium and various rooms of different size and configurations. I
remember passing by a couple of classroom-size screening
rooms.  I would think that they would save the auditorium for one of
the "big name" films.

aloooo Wayne Maeda ooooha for now
     godzilla at ukulele.com