Scandisk

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 07:00:19 PDT 2001

Hi Warren,

K I did a little reading and I got the 2.4.7 kernel upgraded and running
succesfully..whew..but I think the network card or something related to it is
still the problem because I get the same problem. I tried running "ifconfig"
earlier and the output looked similar to what you have posted, however there
was a difference. If I recall correctly, there was another "entry" in between
"BROADCAST" and "RUNNING" I will run it and post the results once I get home.

Up until last night, I had two cards installed, a D-Link 530... and a Linksys
LNE100TX..or something to that exent..will check when I get home.  I took out
the Linksys and reconfigured, no help. I replaced the Linksys with the
D-Link, still no help. Could it be that somehow my system messed up both
cards? On my computer at school I am running a Linksys (same model) and so
far so good.

Thanks,
Rodney