Scandisk

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 19:07:49 PDT 2001

Hi Warren,

I dunno if my last reply came though..I don't see it. But anyway, t seems
like the problem i'm having has something to do with my network. For some odd
reason, when I disable the network, Linux runs fine, as soon as I enable it,
Linux runs sloow again (my 200mhz runs faster).  Any ideas/suggestions?

thanks,
Rodney