SETUP QUESTION

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 20 02:26:33 PDT 2001

You can use Dusty's suggestion of OpenBSD, or your Red Hat or Mandrake and a
Netfilter/iptables script.

I wrote a quick install guide for Linux Netfilter/iptables here
http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?BasicFirewallRouter

MonMotha, the author of the iptables script that I recommend in that guide
has moved into the MPLUG server and wrote a few of the pages on the Wiki.

If you have any questions please write back to the list.